- About us
- Videos - Life at TGE
- Home Choices
- Eligibility Criteria
- FAQs & News
- Contact us
UCC Care takes "The Golden Estate" Brand International
UCC Care Pvt. Ltd and Ebene Square Ltd have signed an agreement for developing Senior Living facilities in Mauritius. Under this agreement UCC Care will provide Ebene Square complete end to end support for the development, marketing and operations of fully serviced Senior Living facilities. The first facility will be developed in Ebene over 1.5 acres of prime land located within walking distance of the famous "Candos Leisure Park" and "Bagatelle- Mall of Mauritius". The facility would offer residents a safe, carefree and dignified lifestyle, it will follow the full service independent to palliative care format of "The Golden Estate" brand.
Contact Us Online
Keeping in mind our conviction of not isolating senior citizens, we have chosen the National Capital Region (NCR) , as the ideal location for launching our community lifestyle ‘pilot’ project.
We have identified Faridabad, a satellite township along the southern border of Delhi. Faridabad, with a population of approximately 1.5 million, is the largest town in the state of Haryana. The first senior citizen home in Faridabad, Delhi NCR has been fully operational since March 2013.
Badkhal Lake tourist complex, Suraj Kund tourist complex, Aravali Golf Club and Raja Nahar Singh Palace are the famous tourist spots that make Faridabad a popular destination and a prosperous town.
From malls and shopping complexes to medical institutions and hospitals, all modern amenities are available to the citizens of Faridabad.
Residents to start occupying booked units from 01 March 2013 onwards at TGE Faridabad.
The Golden Estate, Faridabad
The Golden Estate, Faridabad, has been developed on a freehold land, approved for residential use by the Municipal Corporation, Faridabad. This land is fully owned by the company.
The complex is located in an exclusive ‘Bungalow Zone’ – called “Central Greens” – in NIT Faridabad, which has been conceived as the green heart of Faridabad.
This area houses:
» Major hospitals
» Golf course
» Medical college
» Important public institutions
» Residential accommodation of top district officials
Some of the other high points of this location are:
» The world-class hospital, Fortis Escorts is 1 km from our location.
» We are in close proximity to the existing railway station and the proposed Metro station.
» The residents can enjoy easy access to the malls, shopping complexes and multiplex in this urban centre, which are all located within 1 km of TGE.
» A temple, church and a gurudwara are all within 500 metres of our location.
» TGE is located in a gated cluster – bound on the north and west by an institutional area, on the east by a residential, gated cluster and on the west by a 60-foot wide road.
» The entire area is secured with a single, 24-hour manned entry and exit point.
» The area police station is in close proximity to our location.
» The neighbourhood has senior district officers’ residences and enjoys high level of security arrangements.
» TGE complex has a ‘three-block’ format.
» The complex houses 69 long-term stay units in two blocks, a guest house and a short-term stay unit in the third block.
» Each long-term stay block has a separate dining and living area.
» Both long-term stay blocks are interconnected by a pedestrian walkway.
» The building is a ground plus two floor structure provided with lifts and ramps for easy and comfortable access.
The Living Units:
• Every living unit is fully furnished with all the modern amenities requisite for a home, with an attached pantry, toilet and a balcony.
• Living units are available in two formats:
Suite: Separate living area and bedroom.
• Provisions in each unit include:
» All furniture and furnishings
» Flat-screen TV with DTH connection
» Study unit
» Wireless Internet
» Intercom and direct telephone lines
» Built-in cupboards
» Fully-equipped modular pantry
» Anti-skid flooring
» Emergency ‘Call-Point’
While the built infrastructure can provide the body of a living space, the heart and soul is always the facilities and services provided for the residents.
At UCC Care, we have identified eminent advisors, consultants and partners with extensive experience and strong commitment towards providing all required services, efficiently and effectively, to our residents.
Some of the facilities provided at TGE are listed below:
» Round-the-clock Security
» Medical Support and Health Check-Up
» Dining and Dietary Planning
» General Care and Well-being
» Fitness and Wellness Programmes
» Group Activity Promotion for Productive Ageing
» Recreational and Indoor Games Facility
» Well-stocked Library
» Personal Affairs Administration and Logistic Help
» Complete Utility Back-up
» Boarding and Lodging for Visitors
Financials (Advance Booking)
Policy Document for Advance Bookings against Confirmed Availability of Home Unit at TGE Faridabad.
In view of the various enquiries regarding booking of home units for use in the future the management has decided to accept limited bookings in this category. Governed by the following Terms And conditions.
Tenure for Advance Bookings:
Advance bookings for Home Units at The Golden Estate Faridabad would be for periods ranging between 1 to 3 years from the date of booking.
Financials for Advance Bookings:
Advance booking with tenure of one to three years for occupation of the home unit from the date of booking would be accepted on payment of 25% of the prevalent Security Deposit (SD) for the type of unit chosen. The remaining 75% of the SD would be payable in three quarterly installments of 25% each.
100% of the security deposit would need to be paid within a period of 12 months from the date of booking for the advance booking to be confirmed.
In case 100% of the booking amount is not paid within the prescribed period the booking will stand cancelled. The company would refund the amount deposited by the customer within 60 days of the booking being cancelled.
All the booking deposit will be non-interest bearing in nature.
Terms Governing Advance Bookings:
1. The Security Deposit prevalent for the type of unit chosen at the time of booking would remain unchanged and no additional amount will be payable towards Security Deposit at the time of completion of the tenure of booking
2. The management would constitute a list of advance booking for priority allotment of home units in future at TGE Faridabad.
3. The list and allotment number would be on first come first bases and will be maintained by the management and the same would be available for the customer to check with respect to their current status at any given point of time.
4. The customer would need to inform the management at the time of booking about the tentative period in which they would require the home unit.
5. Confirmation of the requirement of the unit needs to be made by the customer 6 months in advance of the period when they would want to occupy the unit.
6. On receiving the confirmation the management would apprise the customer of the current status of occupation at the facility and would provide a tentative date of availability of the home unit. The availability of the unit would be ensured by the company within 60 days from the date of occupation provided by the customer.
7. The management would offer the available home unit as per the booking list status to the customer. The customer would need to occupy the unit within 30 days from the date of this offer and would need to ensure that all dues payable under the financial option of security deposit opted for by the customers are fully cleared at that time.
8. If the customer chooses not to occupy the offered unit, the company would refund 100% of the booking amount on lapse of 60 days from the date of refusal of occupation. If the customer chooses to wait for another unit he would need to inform the management of the same in writing.
9. The customer is at liberty to withdraw from the advance booking list at any time of his choosing. The management would return 100% of the security deposited with the company under the financial option opted for by the customer within 60 days of receiving such request in writing from the customer.
10. The eligibility criteria with regard to the minimum age, medical fitness, etc will have to be meet by the customer at the time of their occupying the unit in The Golden Estate, Faridabad.
Procedure to be followed for advance booking:
1. Application to be filled by the customer for advance booking.
2. A cheque for the applicable booking deposit issued in favor of “UCC Care Pvt. Ltd.” payable at Delhi to be deposited with the company.
3. Agreement document based on information provided through the application to be prepared by the company within 15 working days.
Financial (Long Term Stay)
Content Under Revision.
Financial (Short Term Stay)
Content Under Revision.
Chief Operations Officer:Col. D.S. Sandher (Retd)
A graduate from National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla, joined the Indian Army in June 1974 in the Brigade of Gorkhas (1GR). On promotion to Colonel, raised and commanded a Rashtriya Rifles Battalion in the insurgency prone areas of North East India for a period of three years. Has a vast and extensive experience in handling manpower, administration and operations. Retired in 2006, after of 32 years of active service.
On retirement, joined Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (Jaypee Group) , who are pioneers in the fields of Real Estate, Hotels, Education, Cement and Medical and sports fields. Was actively involved in the organisation and conduct of the first ever Formula One Car Racing in India, and the subsequent for two years consecutively. Having left the jaypee Group, Joined Paras Builders ( Real estate Sector) as General Manager Facilities.
Presently working with UCC Care Ltd ( The Golden Estates Ltd) a home for the aged care, at Faridabad since Apr 2015, as Chief Operations Officer.
Manager - Operations:Mr. Varun Kapoor
He is Bachelors in International Hospitality Management from Edinburgh Napier University, United Kingdom. His background of work Consists of Five Diamond & Michelin starred Hospitality Operations in UK & India with nearly 10 years of Hospitality leadership experience, He has worked with the finest names in the industry, Including Michelin Star Training with Raymond Blanc at “Le Manoire Aux Quat Saisson”, Oxfordshire UK, Macdonald Hotels & Resorts Edinburgh UK, Oberoi New Delhi, DLF Hospitality India, Four Seasons Hotels Gurgaon.
Diverse experience in properties to include:
• Resort Operations
• Hotel Operations
• Pre Opening of Hotels, Restaurants
• Senior Citizen Living
Resident Relations Manager:Mrs. Anita Sheoran
She holds a B.A. in English, History and Psychology and an M.A. (English Hons.). She has been part of the marketing team at TGE since its inception, and has played a pivotal role in promoting the brand, client interaction, lead generation and driving sales for the organisation. Prior to joining TGE in 2011, Anita was part of the marketing team at SOS Villages India, and has also been part of office administration teams of various MNCs in India.
Contact Us Online
Fortis Faridabad and The Golden Estate tie up for priority care at preferential rates for TGE residents.